Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey, All Ya'll!

Hey all ya'll... thanks for the great emails. I loved the story of Gunther prepping for baptism... I loved it. Sounds like things continue to keep on keepin on.

Things keep on keepin on here as well. SC has finally cooled off. It's chilly in the mornings and in the evenings. It gets dark around 7:30 and there are fewer critters! Elder C and Elder D are happy about that. Both are absolutely terrified of bugs. The girlish shrills that come out of their mouths are hilarious. Especially because Elder D is so huge. hahahahaha. I don't know if I had mentioned this but a few months ago there was a bug is his car and he punched it and broke the car windshield. hahahaha Of Mice and Men?

So along with the cool down brings the miserable suit coat season. Yes it is cool, but with a jacket it's HOT. I’m getting my suits dry cleaned this week. I’ll rotate so I’ll have something to wear. Everything is great though. My clothes are holding up really well.

The leadership meeting went really well. I once again stayed in an apartment with 10 missionaries and one bathroom. yikes. haha It was fine. I got to meet and work with (we'd go and proselyte in the evenings) a lot of really cool missionaries. I’m to the point on my mission where I know most of the missionaries out here. We were able to go to the temple one morning. We did an early session and fasted that day. It was really cool.

General conference was so good. Particularly President Uchtdorf's talk... totally directed towards me. Mom, I didn't see you a lot, but when I did, it made me happy. Thanks for singing your heart out.

We are teaching a wonderful couple. They’ve been coming to church. Keep them in your prayers - they are going to be baptized on the 23rd.

That's it. Love you guys!

Elder Stoneman

No comments:

Post a Comment