Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010

Hola.... soy yo el Elder de la Piedra y estoy bien aqui.... que tal vosotros? Como estais? (As our friends from Spain would say... also our friends from the scriptures)

Hey Mom and Dad. I’m doing well. Thanks for the prayers and love. Tell Grandpa Goomis thanks for the letter. It meant a lot and it helped me so much.

It has been a really good week. We had a miracle and Elder C and I are going to baptize!! R and A will be baptized on the 23rd. They are so solid. Great couple. They had been pressed by their uncle to not be baptized - but they overcame it. They told us that they have a testimony and they don’t care what people say. We had a really great lesson with them on Saturday. They love the church. R really likes the scriptures and he was talking about how he is working on applying what he learns from them. They are just really great people - really solid too. Keep them in your prayers so that all goes well for their baptism.

The zone is doing great. A lot of baptisms. We have really amazing missionaries, and very hard working.

I love Spanish. Elder P just asked me a question and I literally answered him in Spanish.... totally a habit now. Mom, what kind of Spanish can I take at the U? What about study abroad?

F and P are doing really well. I really will go to the temple with them. I sat through one of the sessions with them at conference. They are so cool. F was just called to be a ward missionary in the Crowfield Ward. Their kids are growing fast too. It's amazing to think I met them almost a year ago.

Sam thanks for the email man. You rock. That was a great story about bathing Addison! hahaha That's sweet. Does she have the Bella stank? Yikes if she does.

I love you guys.


Elder Stoneman

No comments:

Post a Comment