Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Whoa! That was cool...I just tied my shoe while hopping on one foot!"

So that is a direct (and said in all seriousness) quote from my comp. No lie.

So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the dearElder's... I loved getting them. I'm going to specify names so they know I got it and can feel the love :) - thank you - Starlee! Derick! Max/Brooke! Molly/McKay! Sam/Kell! Ben/Melissa! Mom/Dad! I hope that's everyone. I got a few letters too... thanks to the Goomi... they are truly the best. I loved their letter. Let them know that I have been diligently writing in my journal everyday and think of them. I also got my patriarchal blessing shrunk and laminated so it fits in my journal.

McKay! You are the man! Thank you for the letter and the stamps. haha... good advice. Keep laughing. I'm doing it and it's working. I also loved the college football updates. hahaha. It made me a pretty popular DUDE too. ..."Elder," I mean. gah! There are so many rules… Oh well. I really am adjusted though. I love it. My teachers are great. They are so different, but both are actually pretty cool... They are R.M.'s and know their stuff. Hilarious too.

I'm having a good time. Once I got past last Sunday/Monday (my first P-day) I was doing alright. This week has passed by so quickly. It's draining, but I love how much they pack your schedge. As far as extra expenses, here at the MTC they gave us a "blue card" that we use for everything... to scan stuff. And it's like a debit card. They load 6 dollars on every Wednesday... money in the bank!

Max... one of the elders that works in the post office when I went to pick up a package was in your mish. He said he didn’t know you, but apparently you were a legend.

Conference was awesome. I've never been more attentive. I took really good notes and learned a lot.

Dad. thank you for the dearelder and updates. I love you. Mom thanks too for the letters. I love you. Love you both.

Me gustaria compartir mi testimonio - yo se que Jose Smith es un profeta. Yo se que Jesu Cristo es nuestro Salvador. Yo se que El Libro de Mormon y evangelio es verdadero y yo se que Dios nos ama. Hablo esas cosas en el nombre de Jesu Cristo. Amen.

Love you all!!

Elder Stoneman

No comments:

Post a Comment