Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Email from MTC on 9/28/09

Yes.. I'm still here. haha. the MTC is great. So the first few days have been pretty good overall. I have really great teachers and I'm learning a ton already.

The food here is pretty decent. I don't think i've gained any weight yet, ya'll - my eating habits haven't really changed, but hey I've still got time :0

Uh I only have two more minutes on my time before they boot me and my letter won't send.

So let me end on this happy note. I love you all and am so grateful for your support. I have learned so much already and am excited for this oppportunity. My testimony has strengthened already and it feels great. I've felt the spirit so much and am grateful for it and our gospel.

I love you all and miss you.

Elder Augustus Stoneman

No comments:

Post a Comment