Tuesday, September 22, 2009

After Elder Aug's Farewell in Lindsey Gardens - SPA Friends

9.23.09 South Carolina Columbia Mission, Spanish Speaking

Hey everyone! Consider this your official welcome to The Aug Blog. This is the first post... and technically the last post (from me) seeing how my mom will be running/operating the Aug Blog. Rolls of tongue, doesn't it? I just like saying it - Aug Blog. ANYWAY, I want to thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

I chose to serve an LDS mission and it has already turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made. I know it's the right one... it feels right... and I am very excited. A little nervous... but nervous is good. Right? As my brother said when i opened my mission call... "Well... beats the crap out of Brazil." And boy howdy, does it! No... that's mean... and not entirely true - Ben and Max turned out alright... I guess. Sorry, once again - mean. No... Brazil is great. As for my mission though... I would best describe my feelings as - I am very eager to serve the Lord and the people of South Carolina.

So here at the Aug Blog, one can do many things...


  • View pics/read letters/emails from me concerning mission updates.

  • And get all of the correct info to send letters/emails to me.

...and that's about it, actually. So... uh... i guess... "one can do two things..." ... which is fine. You're still here, aren't ya?


So I'm quite pumped to go on this mission. I look forward to hearing from you and you from me. Enjoy this free blogging service. Love you all.


-Elder Augustus A. Stoneman

No comments:

Post a Comment