Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Pretty Sweet Week

Hey Mom and Dad!

It has been a pretty sweet week. F was baptized. L was not. Her husband wouldn’t let her and wants her to wait. Oh well. She came to F’s baptism and really liked it.

The service was so awesome. I conducted. We sang "El Alba Ya Rompe" which is the upbeat version of "The Day Dawn is Breaking". Totally an F song. His full name is F P C C. Elder B baptized him - so when he heard his name before the service he was so nervous. There was great fellowship and many investigators present. Some recent converts of Elder B’s bore testimony. They were so nervous but did really well. A fantastic member, Hermano E gave a talk and rocked it. Then we sang "Conmigo Quadrate Senor" to finish. F loved that one and was singing it loudly with us.

We have interviews this week. Elder H and I had to prepare a sheet of paper saying how each missionary in the zone is doing. That's what took up my time this morning. Sorry I don't have much time left to write you. So anyway we have interviews and I’m going to attempt to talk President into letting me stay with Elder B for one more transfer. I’ve been on exchanges so much and with all of the meetings, I’ve hardly had time with him. He's an awesome missionary.

We're going to downtown Charleston for exchanges tomorrow. So Elder H and I are going early to check out the Battery and such. I may pull out a little cash to buy some souvs.

Que mas? Que mas puedo decir? Pues... me encanta el idioma de espanol. De hecho... yo quiero estudiarlo en el colegio. Tambien seria bien chido si yo pudiera usarlo en mi trabajo. Pues es todo. nos vemos.

Les amo mucho!

El Elder de la Piedra

No comments:

Post a Comment