Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rockin' Ghetto Ties

Hey Mom and Dad:

The mission is great. I’m doing great. No bed bugs yet. Another apartment in the zone has serious cockroaches though. Ha-ha. They’re finding them in their study books and in their clothes and in their cereal. So I’m counting my blessings. Ha-ha. Everything else is great. The zone is doing well.

I’m emailing this afternoon because we have another zone meeting tomorrow... otherwise I would email tomorrow... we are at a church where they have a family history library with computers.

So South Carolina finally cooled down. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haawwh!!! Just a little bit. On Monday night we went out to work... biking (another story later) and it just poured. The saying "when it rains it pours" was developed in SC for sure. I just got soaked. I have a bunch of ghetto ties that rock! One of them stained my shirt. Jacked.

Other updates:

No more nightly calls!

I’m a biking elder... our car is in the shop. I’ve biked for a whole week straight. Once again – jacked. I get it back tomorrow.

Laura... is getting baptized on Saturday.

Family Mania... we've been finding families like those elders are finding cockroaches.

Some crazy stuff is happening in the mission. A LOT of changes. We'll know more about it at zone conference tomorrow.

Sorry, the guy that let us in said he has to leave. I spent all my time on zone reports to the assistants. Sorry. I’ll catch up next week and explain more on the other things.

Love you!

E D L P

No comments:

Post a Comment